Access Mayo Clinic
In The World
Ranked #1 hospital overall and #1 in more specialties than any other hospital by U.S. News & World Report.
Our clinical and operational experts are deeply experienced in all areas of health care, from rural primary care to highly specialized, complex care.
The Right Answers
Advisory Services clients get best-in-class knowledge directly from Mayo Clinic experts.
An Integrated Network
Teams of experts work together with clients to determine the best approach, bringing advice and input from across all of Mayo Clinic.
Our experts are some of the best in the world. In the U.S. News & World Report rankings, Mayo Clinic is consistently ranked among the top hospitals in the nation.
Mayo Clinic is committed to delivering highest-quality, highest-value care to the patients we serve. This commitment extends beyond patients seen in-person at one of our campuses. Through the International Advisory Services program Mayo Clinic can extend its expertise to provider organizations wherever they are located.
The Mayo Clinic International Advisory Services (IAS) Program is designed to leverage Mayo Clinic’s unique, comprehensive capabilities and knowledge. This program was developed to help clients improve administrative efficiencies and effectiveness to enhance medical practice and patient care through the application of Mayo Clinic’s integrated clinical care and practice models.
Mayo Clinic's IAS program takes a tailored approach by designing engagements that help clients get the right answers from the right experts to help them achieve their goals.
Mayo Clinic’s unique combination of practical experience and subject matter expertise provides a distinctive Advisory Services program for international clients that includes:
- Mayo Clinic’s best practices by experts with actual hands-on experience
- Robust systems and process engineering methodologies
- Innovative knowledge-sharing tools and strategic management frameworks
- Policies, procedures, and advanced project management approaches
Mayo Clinic works with Advisory Services clients on a wide range of topics in all areas of healthcare operations. Some common topics for Advisory Service engagements include the following.
- Support for new hospital projects on their journey from inception to operations
- Campus and facility planning
- Integrated practice design
- Clinical Centers of Excellence
- Practice redesign
- Care coordination and integration
- Clinical pathway design
- Practice planning and integration
- Process redesign
The proposal process involves one or two conference calls and/or a face-to-face visit. During the proposal phase the IAS program leaders work to understand the client's goals and objectives and identify opportunities for engagement.
- Confirm overall framework acceptance from client
- Draft Master Agreement to define business terms
- Schedule site visit to Mayo Clinic or client site
- Assign and meet your IAS project team
- Draft and finalize detailed Statement of Work
- Secure Mayo Clinic resources to deliver on engagement
To learn more about Mayo Clinic International Advisory Services, please complete the form below and an International Advisory Services team member will be in touch with you.